Steel Authority of India Limited, Burnpur has issued a notification for 100 Technical Apprentices Posts. Candidates who are interested in these vacant posts must utilize this opportunity. Online applications are inviting from the eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Tech /BE qualifications. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date. Required candidates must check the official notification which is given below.
SAIL Burnpur Technical Apprentices Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Online Apply: 3rd March 2020
- Last date to Online Apply: 17th March 2020
SAIL Burnpur Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Branch||No.of Vacancies|
SAIL Burnpur Technical Apprentices Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have qualified in 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Tech /BE in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 18-28 years as on 28th February 2020.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs.7,000/- to 12,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Trade Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the NATS Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Register with the applicant's details.
- Log in to the NATS home page.
- Click on the SAIL IISCO Notification.
- Fill the form and attach relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
SAIL Burnpur Technical Apprentices Jobs 2020 - Official Notification