State Bank of India has issued a notification for 8500 Apprentice Posts. Aspirants who have passed Graduation must utilize this opportunity. We are here to inform all the details like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Online Applications are inviting through the official website www.sbi.co.in from 20th November 2020 to 10th December 2020. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date. Before going to apply must check the official notification & instructions.
SBI Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Apply Online: 20th November 2020
- Last date of Apply Online: 10th December 2020
- Last date for printing of application: 25th December 2020
- Online Examination Date: Tentatively in the month of January 2021
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Name of the State||No.of Vacancies|
Candidates must have passed Graduation from a recognized Institute / University.
Aspirants should have age between 20 years to 28 years
General / OBC / EWS: Rs 300/- (including Intimation charges)
SC / ST / PwD - Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.11,765/- to 31,540/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Apprentice Online Apply Button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
SBI Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Official Notification