State Bank of India has issued a notification for 6100 Apprentice Posts. Aspirants who have passed Graduation must utilize this opportunity. We are here to inform all the details like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Online Applications are inviting through the official website www.sbi.co.in from 6th July 2021 to 26th July 2021. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date. Before going to apply must check the official notification & instructions.
SBI Apprentice Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Apply Online: 6th July 2021
- Last date of Apply Online: 26th July 2021
- Online Examination Date: Tentatively in the month of August 2021
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Name of the State||No.of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||100|
Candidates must have passed Graduation from a recognized Institute / University.
Aspirants should have age between 20 years to 28 years
General / OBC / EWS: Rs 300/- (including Intimation charges)
SC / ST / PwD - Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.15000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Online Written Test and Test of Local Language
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Apprentice Online Apply Button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
SBI Apprentice Jobs 2021 - Official Notification