State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8000 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancies Official Notification: Good News for Graduation Aspirants who are waiting for the SBI Bank Jobs. SBI Officially announced Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20) for Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancies. SBI Invites the Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment of Jr. Associate in Clerical Cadre. SBI Junior Associates Online Registration of Application and payment of fees from 3rd January 2020 to 26th January 2020.
Important Note: Candidates can apply for SBI Jr. Associate vacancies in one state only.
SBI Junior Associate Jobs 2020 Check Important dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 3rd January 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 26th January 2020
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2020 Check SBI Notification details
|Circle||State / UT||Total Vacancies|
|Daman & Diu||0|
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir||50|
|Maharashtra / Mumbai Metro||Maharashtra||865|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
|Circle||Special Area||Total Vacancies|
|Leh & Kargil Valley||20|
|North Eastern||Dibang Valley, Tawang etc.||20|
SBI Junior Associate Eligibility Criteria details
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such by Central Government.
Candidates Age Should be between 20 Years to 28 Years as 1st Jan 2020.
SC / ST / PWD / XS - NIL
General / OBC / EWS - Rs 750/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450
The Starting Basic pay is Rs. 13075/- (Rs 11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
Online Test (Preliminary & Main Exam)
Test of Specified opted Local Language
How to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Application Form 2020
- Visit the Official Website - https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Do Registration with Active Email ID & Mobile number (should be kept active till the declaration of results)
- Fill the Application form carefully without any mistake
- Pay the Application Fee by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking
- Upload the Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Submit the Application form
- Printout the generated online application form after submitting the application