Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences And Technology has officially announced a job notification for 16 Technical Assistant Job Vacancies. Individuals who have a qualification of DMLT /B.Sc are eligible. Interested candidates must attend the walk-in-interview on 29th January 2022. Before going to attend the interview must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
SCTIMST Technical Assistant Walk-in-Interview 2022 - Important Dates
- Notification Released Date: 12th January 2022
- Walk-in-Selection Date: 29th January 2022
SCTIMST Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
SCTIMST Technical Assistant Walk-in-Interview 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed B.Sc, Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology from a recognized Institute /University.
Age of the applicants should be 35 years as on 1st January 2022.
There is no application fee.
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.30,300/- per month.
Applicants will be selected based on the Written Test /Skill Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.sctimst.ac.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Technical Asst Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may attand the walk-in-interview along with self-attested copies of required documents to the following venue.
Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Camus, Thiruvananthapuram
SCTIMST Technical Assistant Walk-in-Interview 2022 - Official Notification