Securities and Exchange Board of India has announced a notification for the 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess LLB, Degree, Postgraduation must utilize the chance of SEBI Job Notification 2022. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process details.
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 5th January 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 24th January 2022
SEBI Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Stream||No.of Posts|
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Job Vacancies 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possessed Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology or LLB/ Master's Degree in Hindi/ Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce from recognized university or board.
The age of the applicants should have a maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 100/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 28,150/- to 55,600/- pm.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official Website www.sebi.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the SEBI Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2022 - Notification