Securities and Exchange Board of India has announced a notification for the 147 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess LLB, B.E/ B.Tech, Postgraduation must utilize the chance of SEBI Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process details.
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 7th March 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 23rd March 2020
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Stream||No.of Posts|
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology or LLB/ Master's Degree in Hindi/ Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 28,150/- to 55,600/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.sebi.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the SEBI Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2020 - Notification