Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has announced a notification for 207 Senior Resident, Specialist, Junior Resident Posts. Interested candidates may visit the Official Website www.sgpgi.ac.in and check detailed information. Here we have provided some essential details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Applicants must check all above mentioned details before going to participate in this application process. Online applications are available at the official website from 20th December 2019 to 6th January 2020.
SGPGIMS Senior Resident, Specialist, Junior Resident Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 6th January 2020
SGPGIMS Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
SGPGIMS Senior Resident, Specialist, Junior Resident Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed MD/DNB, MS/DNB, M.Sc, Ph.D., Diploma, MBBS in relevant Subjects from a recognized university.
Candidates age should have between 30 - 37 years as on 31st December 2019. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- to 45,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.sgpgi.ac.in.
- Click on the Recruitment button.
- Search for the SGPGIMS Notification.
- Then Click on the Online Application Link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
SGPGIMS Senior Resident, Specialist, Junior Resident Jobs 2019 - Official Notification