South Indian Bank Limited has announced a notification for 15 Probationary Manager (CA) Posts. Candidates who have qualified in CA must participate in this application process. Here we have provided all the details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date. Online application forms will be available at the official website www.southindianbank.com from 12th February 2020 to 23rd February 2020.
SIB Probationary Manager Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 12th February 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 23rd February 2020
SIB Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Probationary Manager (CA)||15|
SIB Probationary Manager (CA) Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Chartered Accounts /CA from a recognized University.
The age of the candidates should not exceed 28 years. Age relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST Candidates.
- General Category: Rs.800/-
- SC /ST Category: Rs.200/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.31,705/- to 45,950/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Group Discussion /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.sounthindianbank.com.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Current Openings in Careers Tab.
- Then click on Probationary Manager Online Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
SIB Probationary Manager (CA) Jobs 2020 - Official Notification