Sikkim University has given an employment notification for 11 Deputy Registrar, LDC, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, Masters Degree qualifications. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may find complete eligibility here and apply online on or before the last date.
Sikkim University LDC, Technical Assistant & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 12th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 15th April 2020
Sikkim University Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant [Lab]||02|
|Lower Division Clerk||04|
Sikkim University Deputy Registrar, Laboratory Attendant Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, Masters Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 18-50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/- for Group-A
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- for Group-B
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.300/- for Group-C
- SC /ST /PWD /Women: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to 2,09,200/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination /Screening Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.cus.ac.in
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Online application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Sikkim University Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2020 - Official Notification