SJVN Ltd Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 400 Apprentices Posts
Satluj Jai Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) has released the latest job notification for the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices & ITI Apprentices. SJVN invites the eligible aspirants for the recruitment of 400 Apprentices Vacancies. Candidates who have to possess Graduate, ITI, Diploma in Engineering & Bachelor's Degree are eligible to apply for the application form.
Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply from SJVN Ltd Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 28th February 2022. Check the more details mentioned below.
- Starting date to apply online: 01st February 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 28th February 2022.
SJVN Ltd Apprentices Jobs 2022
Organization: Satluj Jai Vidyut Nigam Limited
Post Name: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices & ITI Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 400
- Graduate Apprentices: 175
- Technician Apprentices: 100
- ITI Apprentices: 125
SJVN Ltd Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Apprentices:- Full-time Bachelor's degree in Engineering from Institute.
- Technician Apprentices:- Graduate with 02 years Full-time MBA from Institute.
- ITI Apprentices:- Full-time Diploma in Engineering from Institute.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 years as of the closing date of the applications.
- The age relaxation is mentioned below.
- SC/ST candidates 05 years.
- OBC candiufdates 03 years.
- PWBDs Candidates 10 years.
- General /OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Technician Apprentices: Rs.8,000/- per month.
- ITI Apprentices: Rs.7,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Interview/Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website SJVN Ltd.
- Go to careers - Current Job and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill Out Complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.