Southern Railway has officially released a employment notification for the 3585 Act Apprentices job vacancies. All the desirable hopefuls may check the eligibility details by visiting the Official Website sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before the 31st December 2019. For the sake of the applicants we have provided educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process & other details.
Southern Railway Act Apprentices Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 1st December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 31st December 2019
Southern Railway Apprentices Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Category Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Carriage Works, Perambur||1208|
|Central Workshop, Golden Rock||723|
|Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur||1654|
Southern Railway Act Apprentices Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th, 12th, ITI in relevant discipline from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 15 years and maximum of 24 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- to 35,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Southern Railway Act Apprentices Jobs 2019 - Notification
|Carriage Works, Perambur Notification||Click Here|
|Central Workshop, Golden Rock||Click Here|
|Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|