Sports Authority of India has issued a new job notification regarding 47 Junior Consultant Posts. SAI has invited online applications for talented professionals. Aspirants who have possessed MBA /PGDM, BE /B.Tech must take the chance to get placed in the Sports Authority of India. Here we have mentioned all the details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 18th March 2021.
Sports Authority of India Jr.Consultant Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 8th March 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 18th March 2021
Sports Authority of India Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring)||30|
|Junior Consultant (Infra)||17|
Sports Authority of Indian Jr.Consultant Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed MBA /PGDM, B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Aspirant's age should not exceed 55 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.75,000/- to 1,00,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- Go to the Job Opportunities tab.
- Click on the Jr.Consultant Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Sports Authority of India Jr.Consultant Jobs 2021 - Official Notification