Sikkim Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the 09 Cooperative Inspector job vacancies. Aspirants who have desire to participate in the application process must check the eligibility details and apply through online on or before the 31st July 2020. For more details aspirants must visit the official website www.spscskm.gov.in.
SPSC Cooperative Inspector Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 15th June 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 31st July 2020
SPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
SPSC Cooperative Inspector Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Bachelor's Degree (B.Com, BBA, BBM ) or MBA from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration Level-11 of the Pay Matrix.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Examination/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.spscskm.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the SPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
SPSC Cooperative Inspector Jobs 2020 - Notification