SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2022 for 08 Senior Information Assistant Posts
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has announced a new recruitment notification for the 08 Senior Information Assistant Vacancies. Individuals who have qualified in Post Graduate degree, Bachelor's Degree & Diploma are eligible. Check the details like eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply. Eligible Candidates may apply on or before the last date - 27th February 2022.
- Last date for submission of the applications: 27th February 2022.
SPSC Sikkim Senior Information Assistant Jobs 2022
Organization: Sikkim Public Service Commission
Post Name: Senior Information Assistant
Total Vacancies: 08
- Senior Information Assistant: 08
SPSC Sikkim Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate & Diploma.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 40 years as of the closing date of the applications.
- Application fee: Rs.150/-
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.70,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Interview/Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the SPSC.
- Go to the recruitment tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online/Register.
- After Registration log in with Reg Email Id and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents/Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.