Sikkim Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the 02 Drug Inspector job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess 10+2 with Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy must utilize the chance of SPSC Job Notification 2019. Here, we have also provided Official Website www.spscskm.gov.in to find all the vital information. All the desirable hopefuls must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process, application dates.
SPSC Sikkim Drug Inspector Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 2nd December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 31st December 2019
Sikkim PSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Sikkim PSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have completed 10+2 with Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 150/-.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 22,000/- to 28,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Website www.spscskm.gov.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the SPSC Sikkim Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
SPSC Sikkim Drug Inspector Jobs 2019 - Official Notification