Sikkim Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding the 15 Lecturer Posts. Candidates who have qualified in Master's Degree in relevant discipline can apply for the SPSC Sikkim Jobs 2020. Here we have provided all the details of Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process and How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date. Online applications will be available at the official website www.spsckm.gov.in from 10th January 2020 to 10th February 2020.
SPSC Sikkim Lecturer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 10th January 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 10th February 2020
SPSC Sikkim Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lecturer (Social Science)||01|
|Lecturer (Perspective in Education /Foundation of Education)||01|
|Lecturer (Health and Physical Education)||03|
SPSC Sikkim Lecturer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Masters Degree in relevant discipline, M.Ed /M.A, B.El.Ed /B.Ed or M.Phl /Ph.D with 50% marks from a recognized university.
Applicants should have age between 21-40 years as on 31st December 2019.
- For All Candidates: Rs.150/-
- For PwD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.40,000/- to 60,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.spsckm.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notification.
- Click on the Lecturer Application form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
SPSC Sikkim Lecturer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification