State Selection Board, Odisha has officially announced a notification regarding the 136 Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Diploma, Bachelor's Degree must take the chance of SSB Odisha Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the official website www.ssbodisha.nic.in and apply through online on or before the 30th June 2020.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 1st June 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 30th June 2020
SSB Odisha Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved Category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the SSB Odisha.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.ssbodisha.nic.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the SSB Odisha Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
SSB Odisha Jobs 2020 - Notification