Staff Selection Commission has given a notification regarding the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for the various posts such as LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO job vacancies. Hopefuls who have possess 10+2 must take the chance of the SSC CHSL Job Notification. Aspirants who have desire to participate in the online application process must visit the Official Website www.ssc.nic.in and check the eligibility details. For the convenience of the applicants we have also provided essential details in the below.
SSC CHSL LDC/ JSA & PA/ SA Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 3rd December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 10th January 2020
SSC CHSL Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant||-|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||-|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade 'A'||-|
SSC CHSL LDC/ JSA & PA/ SA & DEO Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years as on 1st January 2020.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-S/ PWD : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 19,900/- to 81,100/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal www.ssc.nic.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
SSC CHSL LDC/ JSA & PA/ SA Jobs 2019 - Notification