Survey Settlement and Land Records, Revenue Department Karnataka has given an employment notification regarding the 2072 Land Surveyor job vacancies. Aspirants who have completed 12th, Diploma (Civil), BE/ B.Tech (Civil) must utilize the chance of SSLR Karnataka Job Notification 2019. Here, we have also mentioned official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in to find all the eligibility details. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the 21st of January 2020.
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Notification Released Date: 21st December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 21st January 2020
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Dakshina Kannada District||82|
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have to possess 12th, Diploma (Civil), B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 65 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 500/- through online mode.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 5,000/- to 8,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Website www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- The home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the SSLR Karnataka Registration/ Application Link
- Download the SSLR Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout for further use
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Jobs 2019 - Notification