Supreme Court of India has rolled out a new employment notification for 30 Junior Translator Posts. Online applications are inviting from the eligible candidates who have possess Degree /Diploma. Interested candidates must visit the official website www.sci.gov.in and check official notification. Aspirants who are willing to get a job in Supreme Court must apply online from 15th February 2021 to 13th March 2021. However, aspirants may also follow the below-mentioned details.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 15th February 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 13th March 2021
Supreme Court Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Supreme Court Junior Translator Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor's Degree /Graduate, Diploma from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- General /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.44,900/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Typing Speed Test, Viva.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.sci.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Jobs 2021 - Official Notification