Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences has announced an employment notification for filling up 06 vacancies of Project Assistant, ANM Posts. Individuals who have passed 10th, MA /M.Sc qualifications must participate in this application process. Interested candidates may apply offline on or before 22nd March 2020. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must check the following details such as Educational Qualifications, Important Dates, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply.
SVIMS Project Assistant, ANM Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 8th March 2020
- Last date of Applications: 22nd March 2020
SVIMS Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Auxiliary Nurse Maid||05|
SVIMS Project Assistant, ANM Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10th or equivalent, MA /M.Sc in Anthropology /Sociology /Social Work from a recognized University /Board.
Candidates should have age between 25-35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee to the SVIMS Vacant Posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.17,000/- to 31,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.svimstpt.ap.in.
- Search for the recruitment notifications.
- Click on the SVIMS Job Notification.
- Download the application form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Professor & Head,
Principal Investigator, ICMR Tribal Health Project,
Department of Community Medicine,
SVIMS, SPMCW, Tirupati - 517507.
SVIMS Project Assistant, ANM Jobs 2020 - Official Notification