South Zone Cultural Centre, Ministry of Culture has announced a notification regarding 08 Programme Executive, Assistant Programme Executive, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Assistant Posts. Candidates who have qualified in 10+2, Bachelor's Degree can utilize this opportunity. In this page, we have given Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may visit the official website www.szccindia.org and check detailed information. Before applying, candidates must visit the official notification & read all the instructions.
SZCC Programme Executive, Junior Assistant & Other Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17th January 2020
SZCC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Programme Executive||02|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
SZCC Junior Hindi Translator, Programme Executive & Other Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10+2, Bachelor's Degree with Hindi as the main subject from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 25-30 years as on 17th December 2019.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC /ST & Women Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.25,500/- to 35,400/- per month.
The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test /Interview /Skill Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.szccindia.org.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the application form link.
- Download the form & read all the instructions.
- Fill the form with all the relevant details.
- Send the filled form with documents to the following address.
The Office of the Director,
Medical College Road,
Thanjavur - 613004.
SZCC Thanjavur Programme Executive, Assistant Programme, Executive, JHT, Junior Assistant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification