Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has officially announced a notification regarding the 67 Non-Teaching job vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree qualifications. Required candidates must visit the official website www.tanuvas.ac.in and check the eligibility details. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the 27th of February 2020.
TANUVAS JE, Electrician & DEO Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 28th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 27th February 2020
TANUVAS Non-Teaching Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|High Tension Operator||01|
TANUVAS Technician, Farm Manager & Other Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Should have possess VIII, SSLC, ITI, Degree, B.Sc Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Home Science/ B.V.Sc., Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ DCE, DME from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable.
Application Fee :
- For BC, MBC/DC, GT : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 19,500/- to 1,13,500/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Skill Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the TANUVAS Application Form
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
Madhavaram Milk Colony Road,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600051.
TANUVAS Jobs 2020 - Notification