Tropical Forest Research Institute has announced a job notification regarding 42 Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Technician, Forest Guard, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who have possess 10th, 10+2, ITI, Degree qualifications must take advantage of TFRI Job Notification 2022. Here you will get more details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
TFRI Technical Assistant, Stenographer & Other Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 7th February 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 9th March 2022
TFRI Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||09|
|Multi Tasking Staff||16|
TFRI Technician, LDC, MTS & Other Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, 10+2, Degree from a recognized Institute /Board.
The age of the applicants should have between 21 to 30 years as on 9th March 2022. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Gen /EWS /OBC Candidates: Rs.1300/-
- SC /ST /Women /PWD /Ex-Servicemen: Rs.800/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.15,600/- to 67,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Skill Test /Proficiency Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tfri.icfre.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest Job Notifications.
- Click on the TFRI Online Application Link.
- Fill all the details & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
TFRI Technical Assistant, LDC, MTS, Forest Guard Jobs 2022 - Official Notification