Thane Municipal Corporation has announced a notification for 51 Trained Soldier & Deputy Commandant Posts. Excellent news for all the job searching candidates. TMC is inviting online applications from eligible candidates who have qualified in Degree, Diploma. Interested candidates may apply online from 20th February 2020 to 4th March 2020. Candidates who are going to participate in this application process must follow the below details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
Thane Municipal Corporation Trained Soldier Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 4th March 2020
Thane Municipal Corporation Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Thane Municipal Corporation Deputy Commandant Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree, Diploma from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of the candidates should not exceed 43 years for Trained Soldier and 62 years for Deputy Commandant posts.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.20,000/- to 40,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview /Online Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.thanecity.gov.in.
- Search for job notifications.
- Click on the online application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Thane Municipal Corporation Trained Soldier & Dy. Commandant Jobs 2020 - Official Notification