Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has given a employment notification regarding the 1234 Village Health Nurse / ANM posts. Individuals who have possess 10th with Auxiliary Nurse Midwife must take the advantage of the TN MRB Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application dates. Here, we have also provided official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in to get all the vital information.
TN MRB VHN / ANM Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 24th October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 13th November 2019
Tamil Nadu MRB VHN / ANM Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
TN MRB Village Health Nurse / ANM Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Auxillary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers course from recognized university.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 57 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ PH/ DW : Rs. 300/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 19,500/- to 62,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualifications.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the TN MRB Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on Submit button
- Take a printout for further use
TN MRB VHN / ANM Jobs 2019 - Official Notification