Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has anounced a notification regarding the 19 Laboratory Technician Grade-II job vacancies. Good wish for all the individuals who have desire to get placed in the TN MRB job vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process, application dates. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before the 30th November 2021. For more details aspirants must visit the Official Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
TN MRB Laboratory Technician Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 9th November 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 30th November 2021
Tamil Nadu MRB Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
TN MRB Laboratory Technician Gr-II Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed Bachelors Degree in Chemistry /Biochemistry from a recognized University.
Aspirants should have age between 18 to 59 years as on 1st July 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH)/DW: Rs. 300/-
- Others: Rs. 600/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the TN MRB Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check thed details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
TN MRB Lab Technician Jobs 2021 - Official Notification