TN PWD Jobs 2022 for 500 Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts
TN Public Works Department (PWD) has published a new job notification for the 500 Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts. Candidates who possess Civil Engineering & Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply. Check Notification details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, consolidated emoluments, selection process, and how to apply. Eligible Candidates may apply for the application form on or before the last date - 25th January 2022.
- Starting date to apply online: 10th January 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 25th January 2022.
TN PWD Graduate & Technician Apprentices Jobs 2022
Organization: Public Works Department (PWD)
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 500
- Graduate Apprentice: 340
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 160
TN PWD Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 45 years as of the closing date of the applications.
- Graduate Apprentice: Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 9,000/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs 8,000/- per month
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Log in on to the official website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Go to the Announcements and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online/New Registration.
- After Registration log in with Application Id.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Finally, Submit the Online Application Form.