Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has officially announced an employment notification for 1060 Lecturers posts for Engineering /Non Engineering subjects in the Government Polytechnic Colleges. Interested candidates must visit the official website and check official notification & instructions. Here we have provided some essential details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to apply. The latest TN TRB Application Forms are available at the web portal of www.trb.tn.nic.in. Eligible aspirants may apply online from 27th November 2019 to 27th December 2019.
TN TRB Lecturer Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th November 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27th December 2019
TN TRB Lecturer Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Subject||No.of Vacancies|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||119|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||03|
|Modern Office Practice||17|
TN TRB Lecturer Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
The age of the applicants should not exceed 57 years as on 1st July 2019.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC /SCA /ST /PWD candidates: Rs.300/-
Selected candidates wil get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Computer Based Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Search for this Job Notification.
- Register with valid email id or Mobile number & Password.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill and attach ducuments in the prescribed format.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
TN TRB Lecturer Jobs 2019 - Official Notification