Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has officially announced a notification regarding the 600 Assistant Engineer job vacancies. Individuals who have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering must take advantage of the TNEB TANGEDCO Job Notification 2020. Job Seekers who have expectations to participate in the application process must visit the official portal www.tangedco.gov.in. Eligible candidates may apply online or before the 24th of February 2020. For more details, aspirants must keep attention on the below-provided details.
TNEB TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 24th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 24th February 2020
TNEB TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
TNEB TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT/Mechanical/Civil) or Pass in AMIE (Sections A & B) under Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering branch.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years.
Application Fee :
- For OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, SC(A), ST, DW, DAP: Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 39,800/- to 1,26,500/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test & Viva-Voice.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.tangedco.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the TANGEDCO Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
TNEB TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020 - Notification