Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited has officially released a notification regarding the 12 Assistant Manager job vacancies. Aspirants who have completed a Diploma/ Degree in Fisheries Science must take advantage of the TNFDC Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process & selection process details.
TNFDC Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 10th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 10th February 2020
TNFDC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
TNFDC Assistant Manager Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have completed a Diploma/ Degree in Fisheries Science or Science Degree with Zoology from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 30 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For OC/ BC/ BCM & MBC/DNC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ SC(A)/ ST & Others : Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the TNFDC.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website tnfdcl.onlineregistrationform.org
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
TNFDC Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 - Notification