Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has issued a notification regarding 320 Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence Posts. Good news for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Tamil Nadu Forest Department Job Notification 2019-2020. Interested candidates must take the advantage of this notification and apply online on or before the last date. We are here to inform all the details of TNFUSRC Job Notification such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and Application Dates. Aspirants who are willing to apply to this job vacancy must check the Official Notification.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Guard with Driving Licence Jobs 2019 - Important Date
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16th January 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 4th February 2020
TNFUSRC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Forest Guard with Driving Licence||93|
TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Guard with Driving Licence Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed bachelor's Degree in Science /Engineering from a regonized university.
Age of the applicants should have between 21 - 30 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Refer to the Official Notifications for application fee.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.18,200/- to 57,900/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview /Physical Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
- Go to the Recruitment option.
- Click on the official notification and download it.
- Read complete details of notification.
- Then Click n the application form link.
- Fill the details & attach required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard & Guard with Driving Licence Jobs 2019 - Official Notification