Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has announced a notification regarding the 123 Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess MBBS/ DNB/ PG Diploma must take the chance of TNMRB Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process details.
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 12th May 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 19th May 2020
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||50|
|Social Preventive Medicine||23|
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess M.D/ M.S in Anesthesiology/ Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Community Health or Diploma in Gynecology/ Public Health.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 35 to 57 years.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH)/ DW : Rs. 500/-
- For Others : Rs. 1000/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 56,100/- to 17,7500/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the TNMRB Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Jobs 2020 - Notification