Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has given a notification for 242 Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant [Jr.Assistant], Typist Posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having B.Tech /BE, M.Tech /ME, PG, Diploma qualifications. Interested aspirants can go through the official website www.tnpcb.gov.in and apply online. Before going to participate in this application process must follow the below-given details such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and How to Apply.
TNPCB Assistant, Typist & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Opening date to Online Apply: 5th March 2020
- Closing date to Online Apply: 26th March 2020
TNPCB Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant [Junior Assistant]||38|
TNPCB Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed B.Tech /BE in Civil /Chemical /Environmental Engineering, PG, M.Tech /ME, Diploma /Degree in Computer Course from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 18-35 years as in 12th February 2020.
- OC, BC, BCM, MBC /DNC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC, SC[A], ST, PWD Candidates: Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.19,500/- to 1,19,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpcb.gov.in.
- Search for new job notifications.
- Click on the TNPCB Online Apply Button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
TNPCB Assistant Engineer, Typist, Environmental Scientist, Assistant Jobs 2020 - Official Notification