Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has recently released a notification regarding 50 Graduate Engineer Trainee, Plant Engineer & Shift Engineer /Assistant Manager Posts. Interested candidates must follow the below details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay scale, Selection process, How to apply. Online applications are inviting from eligible candidates who have possessed B.Tech /B.E. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.tnpl.com from 23rd February 2020 to 23rd March 2020.
TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 23rd February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 23rd March 2020
TNPL Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||30|
|Shift Engineer /Assistant Manager||05|
|Plant Engineer /Assistant Manager||25|
TNPL Shift Engineer/ Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed B.Tech /B.E in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates should have age between 28-40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.19,200/- to 29,300/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpl.com.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Career Tab.
- Click on the TNPL Online Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
- Send that Printout to the given address.
TNPL Plant Engineer/ Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 - Official Notification