Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced a new recruitment notification for the 29 Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning Job Vacancies. Candidates who have qualified in BE /B.Tech or B.Arch /Post Graduation are eligible to apply for the TNPSC Application form. Interested candidates may apply online from 25th February 2022 to 26th March 2022. You can check the more detailed information mentioned below.
TNPSC Assistant Director Job 2022 - Important Dates:
- Starting date to apply online: 25th February 2022
- Closing date to apply online: 26th March 2022
TNPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning||29|
TNPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified in BE /B.Tech or B.Arch /Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Applicants' age should be 32 years as on the closing date of the applications.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,05,700/- per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Oral Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log in on to the official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Notice Board and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online/New Registration.
- After Registration log in with Application Id.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.