Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification for 69 Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director, District Officer Posts. Good wish for all the candidates who have qualified in Degree, Diploma, Post Graduation. Interested candidates must follow the below details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Online applications will be available from 20th January 2020 to 19th February 2020.
TNPSC Dy.Collector, Asst.Commissioner Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20th January 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19th February 2020
TNPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||19|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||14|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||07|
|District Officer (Fire & Rescue Services)||01|
TNPSC Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Applicants should have age between 21-37 years as on 1st July 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.450/-
- For SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the registration button.
- Register with number & password.
- Log in with the given number & password.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further.
TNPSC District Officer, Deputy Collector Jobs 2020 - Official Notification