Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding 12 Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent Posts. TNPSC has invited applications from eligible aspirants from 9th December 2019 to 8th January 2020. Applicants who have qualified in Degree of Engineering can participate in this application process. Here applicants will get all the details of Education, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for the latest TNPSC Job Notification 2019 must visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in to get detailed information.
TNPSC Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 9th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 8th January 2020
TNPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director of industries and Commerce(Technical)||11|
|Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing)||01|
TNPSC Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified in Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Civil /Architectural Engineering, Degree in Chemical Engineering or Associate Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering from a recognized university.
Candidates age should not exceed 35 years as on 1st July 2019. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt.rules.
- For Registration: Rs.150/-
- For Examination: Rs.200/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
TNPSC Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent Jobs 2019 - Official Notification