Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has given a employment notification regarding the 176 Civil Judge job vacancies. We are here to inform all the individuals who have possess Degree in Law must take the advantage of the TNPSC Job Notification 2019. All the hopefuls must check the essential details by visiting the Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Before going to apply aspirants must find the educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, last date. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before the 9th October 2019.
TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 9th September 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 9th October 2019
TNPSC Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
TNPSC Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Details
For Practising Advocates : Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established by or under a Central Act or State Act recognized by the University Grants Commission.
For Fresh Law Graduates : Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from recognized university.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 25 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Registration Fee : Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee : Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 27,700/- to 44,770/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Search for the TNPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carfully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Check the details
- Submit the form carefully
- Take a printout for further use
TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|