Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has annouced a notification regarding the 18 Archaeological Officer job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess M.A must utilize the chance of TNPSC Job Notification 2019. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, application dates. For the convenience of the candidates we have also provided official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. For more details aspirants must read the below provided details.
TNPSC Archaeological Officer Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 28th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 27th December 2019
TNPSC Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess M.A. Degree in Ancient History and Archaeology from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 100/-.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 36,200/- to 1,14,800/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website apply.tnpscexam.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
TNPSC Archaeological Officer Jobs 2019 - Notification