Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for conducting Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Exam to fill up 537 Junior Draughting Officer, Jr.Technical Assistant, Jr.Engineer Posts. Aspirants who have a qualification of Diploma are eligible. Interested candidates must take the chance by apply online before 4th April 2021. Before going to apply must check the official notification & instructions.
TNPSC Jr.Engineer, Jr.Draughting Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online:5th March 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 4th April 2021
TNPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Exam|
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Draughting Officer||183|
|Junior Draughting Officer||348|
|Junior Technical Assistant||01|
TNPSC Junior Draughting Officer, Jr.Technical Assistant Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed a Diploma in Civil /Architectural Assistantship /Handloom Technology /Textile Manufacturer from a recognized University.
Applicant's age should have between 30 to 35 years as on 1st July 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- One-Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Written Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- SC /ST /PWD /EWS & Other: Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.35,400/- to 1,13,500/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview, Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website
- Search for the TNPSC Exam Notification.
- Click on it & refer to all the details.
- Click on the One Time Registration, if you are a new user.
- Register with login id & password.
- Sign in with the given ID & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form & take a Printout.
TNPSC Jr. Draughting Officer, JE, Jr.Technical Assistant Jobs 2021 - Official Notification