Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has given a employment notification regarding the 1141 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess B.V.Sc., Degree qualifications must utilize the chance of TNPSC Job Notification 2019. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, application dates. Eligible candidates may participate in the online application process from 18th November 2019 to 17th December 2019.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 18th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 17th December 2019
TNPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||1141|
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have possess B.V.Sc., Degree from recognized university or board.
- Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Scecondary public examination or its equivalent.
Age Limit :
Applicants should not have completed 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Registration Fee : Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 55,500/- to 1,75,700/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Oral Test/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the TNPSC Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2019 - Notification