Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has issued an employment notification for 444 Sub Inspector of Police Job Vacancies. Excellent news for all the job seekers. Interested candidates must utilize this oppotunity. Here we have provided all the details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Aspirants may apply online on or before the last date.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Opening date to Apply Online: 8th March 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 7th April 2022
TNUSRB Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk)||399|
|Sub Inspector of Police (AR)||45|
TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Any Degree /Diploma from a recognized university /institute.
Candidates should have age between 20 to 30 years as on 1st July 2022. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Departmental Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.36,900/- to 1,16,600/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Certificate Verification and Physical Test, Viva-Voce, Special Marks, Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Jobs 2022 - Official Notification