Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Tripura has officially announced a notification regarding the 38 Farm Manager, Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Skilled Supporting Staff & other job vacancies. Individuals who have completed a Diploma in Agriculture, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, MBA, MA must utilize the chance of Tripura Agriculture Department Job Notification 2020.
Tripura Agriculture Department Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 15th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 15th March 2020
Tripura Agriculture Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Agronomy)||03|
|Programme Assistant (Lab Technician)||04|
|Programme Assistant (Computer)||03|
|Skilled Supporting Staff-Gr.I||04|
Tripura Agriculture Department Programme Assistant & Other Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed Matriculation/ Diploma in Agriculture/ Degree in Agriculture/ Master's Degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration Rs. 5,200/- to 39,100/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination & Personality Test/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website agri.tripura.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Tripura Agriculture Department Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
Directorate of Agriculture,
Tripura Agriculture Department Jobs 2020 - Notification