Tripura Police has announced a job notification regarding 250 Mahila Police Volunteer Posts. Good wish for all the job searching candidates. Candidates who have Passed 12th must utilize this opportunity. Here, aspirants will get information about these vacant posts like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to apply. Candidates after finding their eligibility may apply from 13th February 2020 to 29th February 2020. Before going to apply must read complete notification which is given below.
Tripura Police Mahila Police Volunteer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 13th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 29th February 2020
Tripura Police Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Mahila Police Volunteer [MPV]||250|
Tripura Police Mahila Police Volunteer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed 12th from a recognized Institute.
The age of applicants should have between 21-35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.10,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tripurapolice.gov.in.
- Search for the MPV Notifications.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill with details in the form.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Superintendent of Police,
West Tripura District,
Police Headquarters, Fire Brigade,
Chowmuhani, A.k. Road,
Tripura - 799001.
Tripura Police Mahila Police Volunteer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification