Telangana State Public Service Commission has officially released a notification regarding the 36 Food Safety Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have possess UG/ PG Degree in Food Technology qualification must utilize the chance of TSPSC Job Notification 2020. Aspirants who have expectations to participate in the online application process must visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. Required candidates may check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process details.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 6th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 25th January 2020
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Food Safety Officer in IPM||10|
|Food Safety Officer in GHMC||26|
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- A degree in Food Technology or Diary Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master's Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized university (OR)
- Any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 34 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
(Remittance of Fee) each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards online application processing fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- towards examination fee. SC, ST, BC & PH candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of 28,940/- to 78,910/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the TSPSC Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Jobs 2020 - Notification