Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released a notification for the posts of 242 Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices job vacancies. Hopefuls who have desire to get placed in the department of UCIL must take the advantage of the UCIL Job Notification 2021. Aspirants who have completed 10th & ITI in relevant Trade must apply for the UCIL Jobs 2021. We are here to inform all the applicants, application form must be reached to the prescribed address from 9th October 2021 to 29th October 2021. Interested candidates may check eligibility details which have mentioned below.
UCIL Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 9th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 29th October 2021
UCIL Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trades||No.of Vacancies|
|Mech.Diesel /Mch. MV||12|
UCIL Ex-ITI Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have completed SSC & ITI examination in relevant trade from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no Application Fee.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.5,400/- to 34,800/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Merit List.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.uraniumcorp.in
- Search for the UCIL Application Form
- Click on the Online Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
UCIL Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices Job Notification 2021 - Official Notification