Uranium Corporation of India Limited has given an employment notification regarding the 04 Assistant Sub-Inspector job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess 10+2 must take the chance of UCIL Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process details.
UCIL Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 20th May 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 10th June 2020
UCIL Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
UCIL Assistant Sub-Inspector Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10+2 from a recognized board/ university.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should not exceeding 48 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 28,390/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.uraniumcorp.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the UCIL Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
Office of General Manager (I/P&IRS)/Project,
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
UCIL Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs 2020 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|