UCIL Walk-in-Interview 2022 for 05 Medical Officer Posts
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has published the latest recruitment notification for the 05 Medical Officer Vacancies. Candidates who have qualifications MBBS, Post Graduation are eligible. Eligible candidates can appear for UCIL Medical Officers Walk-in-Interview on 20th January 2022.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 20th January 2022.
UCIL Medical Officer Jobs 2022
Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited
Post Name: Medical Officer
Total Vacancies: 05
- UR: 02
- OBC (NCL): 01
- SC: 01
- ST: 01
- MBBS is recognized by Indian Medical Council with a minimum of three years of relevant experience in a reputed hospital.
- PG Degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be 65 years of age as of the date of the Interview.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.88,600/- to Rs.1,06,320/-per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
Desired aspirants who are eligible may attend UCIL Walk-in-Interview 2022 with the following documents.
- Candidates with their Biodata form.
- Education Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Age proof, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, and other testimonials.
- Original documents for verification at the time of Interview.
The conference room on new administrative
Building - Jaduguda, Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 20th January 2022