UCIL Winding Engine Driver Jobs 2021 - Apply Online for 12 Vacancies
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has announced a new recruitment notification for the 12 Winding Engine Driver Vacancies. Aspirants who have Completed 10th must take advantage of the job notification 2021. Candidates must check the official notification before applying. Eligible aspirants may apply from 4th December 2021 to 20th December 2021.
For more details, Aspirants check the below details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, How to Apply, Application fee and other.
- Starting date to apply online: 4th December 2021.
- Closing date to apply online: 22nd December 2021.
UCIL Winding Engine Driver Jobs 2021
Organization: Uranium Corporation Of India Limited
Post Name: Winding Engine Driver
Total Vacancies: 12
Official website: http://ucil.gov.in/
- Winding Engine Driver: 12
UCIL Winding Engine Driver Job Notification 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in 10th from a recognized university.
- Valid 1st Class Winding Engine Drivers Certificate of Competency
- 3 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal / Coal Mines
Applicants' age should be as follows
- UR / EWS: 35 Years
- OBC (NCL): 38 Years
- SC / ST: 40 years
- There is no application fee.
- Candidates will be paid up to Rs.34,709/-per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Trade Test.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website http://ucil.gov.in/.
- Search for the UCIL Winding Engine Driver Application form and select the post to apply.
- Candidates should fill their application form with full details carefully.
- Applicants may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Education Qualification, present and permanent address, experience, telephone number, e-mail id and other required details to the following address by speed post or courier before the last date - 22nd December 2021.
General Manager(I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation Limited,
PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand - 832102